Our partners are so important and we accomplish a lot together. Thank you for being a pillar of this Serve the Burgh partnership!
We cannot accomplish such great community impact without the outpouring of love and compassion from our volunteers, participating churches and organizations as well as corporate sponsors who assist through in-kind donations. Please click on the links below and take a moment to recognize our partners for their investment into our communities and help us say, "Thank you!"
Here's how your church or organization can get involved for our next Serve the Burgh event:
Participating Organizations: As a church or organization, you will organize and manage your own service project(s) available to your volunteers. This includes promotion, volunteer registrations, project leadership, communication with the organizations being served, communication with your volunteers, and all incidental costs (most costs are to be incurred by the organization being served — supplies, etc., but you may find it necessary to supplement additional resources such as water, safety gear, tools, etc.).
We will provide you with resources that we have used for the past four years to organize and manage hundreds of successful projects.
We ask all participating organizations to provide us with the following:
1. Your organization name, address, contact person/phone/email, organization URL and logo to be featured on the servetheburgh.org website.
2. Your link for registration if you offer online registration.
3. Overview of your projects (project names, dates and brief descriptions).
4. Specific project details prior to event (address and final times with volunteer count at each project) so that our film/photo crew may consider visiting your sites.
5. Follow-up stats (total number of volunteers, projects and different communities served).
6. Socially share in the event by encouraging your volunteers to use the hashtag #servetheburgh for social media posts and tagging us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
7. We will provide you with the t-shirt design files if you’d like to order your own t-shirts or you may place a one-time bulk order through us ahead of time (you would need to guess the shirt quantities needed because of the early order deadline).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 412-855-0382 for more information or to get involved. Or you can use the sign up form below. Thank you!
Financial Partner: The partner provides financial support of our Serve the Burgh Weekend of Service through monetary and/or gifts-in-kind donations. Currently donations are processed through our partner Riverside Community Church and a tax receipt will be provided for your donation.
Recipient Organization: All organizations receiving assistance as part of our service are not asked to provide volunteers or financial support unless they desire to do so. However, we do ask recipient organizations to provide the necessary materials for their approved projects and we will provide the project leadership and labor through our many volunteers and leaders. Submit an idea for a project at your organization by filling out the form here.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.